Our bags are packed, our tickets are booked, and our sunglasses are on hand for PTC 2016 in just a few days! PTC, the Pacific Telecommunications Council’s annual conference, brings together attendees from a variety of industries and locales to plan, network, and discuss the state of the global telecommunications industry. The Hawaiian weather is a nice bonus.
As we have in previous years, we're sponsoring PTC’16. Digital Realty | Telx is a Platinum Sponsor of Reimagining Telecoms. If you’re there this year, you’ll be sure to see our name on signage and other PTC’16 materials. What’s more, throughout the year, Telx's Anthony Rossabi participates in the Pacific Telecommunications Council as a member of the Board of Governors. We’re proud to contribute to PTC and are looking forward to another great conference.
Planning on making it out to Hawaii for PTC’16? Here's where else you'll be able to find Digital Realty | Telx throughout the week:
- Rainbow Tower Suites #1612 & #1613
- Sunday, January 17th, 10am-1pm: Sunday Football at Tropics Bar & Grill
- Monday, January 18th, 3:30-4:45pm: Chris Sharp to participate in Executive Insight Roundtable 3: Do Networks Really Need to Change for the Internet of Things?
- Monday, January 18th, 5:30-7:30pm: Cocktail Reception at Kalia Pool
- Tuesday, January 19th, 9-9:25am: Anthony Rossabi to participate in Digital Transformation: A Quiet Revolution in Bits and Bytes
- Tuesday, January 19th, 3:30-4:45pm: Jarrett Appleby to participate in Executive Insight Roundtable 8: The Shifting Data Center
In addition to our panel participation and events, attendees will be able to meet with our team throughout the duration of PTC’16. Digital Realty | Telx's robust ecosystem facilitates new partnerships and a cost effective environment to create new business partnerships and identify new business opportunities and revenue streams. We’d love to chat with you about how we can help your business, so schedule a meeting today!